|Manufacturer Part Number:RF2A-13-R08B
|Country/Region of Manufacture:Japan
||EAN:DOES NOT APPLY
Brandnew OIL SEAL for Mazda 323, 626, Premacy
Brand: NOK Japan quality
Manufacturerpart number: RF2A-13-R08B
Mazda 323 1998 - 2003 2.0TDi RFT TURBO
Mazda 626 1997 - 2003 2.0TDi RFT TURBO
Mazda PREMACY 1999 - 2003 2.0TDi RFT TURBO
PLEASEENSURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR CAR BY READING ANDCHECKING THE DESCRIPTION, PART NUMBER AND PICTURE CAREFULLY BEFOREMAKING OF PURCHASE.
Shipping to EU: FREE by TNT, UPS or DHL EXPRESS
Average transit time: European Union 24 hours (excluded holidays). Valid for all orders paid till 15.00 UK time. Transit time is estimated.
- Order will be shipped within 1 business day after payment received.
- PHONE number is necessary for Courier service. Orders without phone numbers will be holded for 24 hours, we will ask you phone number from Ebay email system. After 24 hours if no reply from your side, we will ship your order usual way - 1 CLASS mail.
- PO Boxes will be shipped usual way - Royal mail. Please provide physical address for Courier Express service.
- We ship from London, UK or other EU country, depends on destination and current stock
- Shipping insurance is included
TERMS: - We accept: Paypal as main payment method - All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above. - Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt. All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original saleable packaging. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted, scratched, or defaced will be allowed. - Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the parts before installation. We cannot be held responsible for parts ordered for the wrong application. If a correct part is ordered, but shipped incorrect, we will make all efforts to make good at no extra charges. - Warranty - we are offering full manufacture warranty. Please read product specific warranty terms above or on manufactures websites. No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, and/or mishandling.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
- curing Maintenance of metal linear bearings: lubrication and friction: Linear bearings are injected with anti-corrosion oil. If lubricated with grease, the anti-corrosion oil should be removed by kerosene or organic solution first, then added...
- In all kinds of machine equipments, linear bearings can give full play to the greatest performance and achieve the greatest economic benefits of automation and labor-saving. The characteristics of linear bearings are lightweight, corrosion resistance,...
- Summary Rotary bearing is a kind of large bearing with special structure, which can bear large axial load, radial load and overturning moment at the same time. It has many functions, such as supporting, rotating, driving, fixing and so on. Basic...